Oh yeah, and if this room can double as a guest room, well, all the better!
To Do List for Studio:
Here is the current plan of attack on our Studio. Check back for updates. I’ve set a goal of March 31 to complete our Studio and added a countdown at the bottom of the page. Wish us luck!
- All 4 walls green? Or maybe purple?
- Trim “white”
- Window coverings – shades are OK as is, but maybe something fun as a valance or panel?
- Floor covering
- Move zebra rug into this room?
- Shelf for creative faeries that my daughter made
- Corkboards above desks?
- Lighting – definitely need something better than what we have. Maybe track?
- Dress form to look like me
Green chairs for desks
Large craft tables (see more here)
- Storage cart for my daughter’s beading, quilling, and scrapbooking supplies (see the progress here)
- Corner table for computer
File cabinet for patterns (see more here)
- Chair(s) – to use for hand work and reading
- Decorate trunk in animal print? – now that I’ve ordered a large file console, this may need to be moved into another room. Keep you posted.
- Cutting table? – will one fit??
- Cleaning / Organizing / Decluttering
- My daughter’s younger stuff that we just keep moving around the house
- Fabric – need better system for storing scraps. Or do I need them at all?
Patterns – organize them somehow (see more here)
These are rooms I like for all sorts of reasons. Keeping these pictures around till we’re done!
Love the colors!
Storage and Built-Ins